The KUBDCC will endeavor to:
- Provide accessible, affordable, and high-quality childcare for the University community.
- Provide feeding areas at the work place so that mothers can easily breastfeed their children without affecting their work.
- Provide childcare when required for the KU working parents and students.
- Allow KU working parents to engage in activities knowing that children are safe and well cared.
- Encourage KU working parent’s productivity as the employees leave their children knowing that they are well taken care of.
- Provide an opportunity for children to socialize with other children in group situation
- Provide space for separate, age-appropriate play yards that meets standards for health and safety