Kenyatta University wishes to inform the graduates of the 50th graduation ceremony that took place on the 17th December, 2021 that their Academic Certificates are now ready for collection at the Graduation Square.
The actual collection dates per program are indicated on the University website; please check when you are scheduled to collect your certificate from the University website by searching using your registration number.
The schedule for collection is as follows:
- 31st January – 4th February (i) School of Education
(ii) School of Pharmacy
(iii) School of Medicine
- 7 – 11th February (i) School of Law
(ii) School of Environmental Studies
(iii) School of Business
(iv) School of Agriculture & Enterprise Development
- 14th – 18th February (i) School of Engineering and Technology
(ii) School of Pure and Applied Sciences
(iii) School of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Studies
(iv) School of Economics
(iv) School of Creative Arts, Film and Media Studies
- 21st – 25th February (i) School of Nursing Sciences
(ii) School of Humanities and Social Sciences
(iii) School of Security, Diplomacy and Peace Studies
(iv) School of Public Health and Applied Human Sciences
(v) School of Architecture & the Built Environment
POINTS TO OBSERVE
- Ministry of Health Protocols for Covid -19 will be strictly observed.
- Clearance with the University is mandatory for collection of the Certificates.
- A storage fee of KES. 1200/- per year shall be levied on any uncollected certificates after 31st December 2022.
- Those who graduated before 2021 are urged to collect their certificates to avoid accumulation of storage charges.
For further information please contact:
The Registrar (Academic)
PO. Box 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI
Telephone: 020 8710901/2/3 Extension: 3092/3094
Mobile Number: 0786 335 111