- All Students Are Advised To Inform Digital School Of Any Missing Unit (S) by 14/8/2015 at 5pm. After This Deadline,No More Changes Will Be Done On The Provisional Timetable.
- All Students Should Have Students Id Cards And Examination Cards To Be Allowed In The Exam Room.
Kenyatta University Cisco Networking Academy in its teaching role wishes to advertise Full time & Part-time courses in IT Essentials,
Kenyatta University Cisco Networking Academy in its teaching role wishes to advertise Full time & Part-time courses in PC Hardware & Software Maintenance, CCNA 1-4 and Cyber Security. The course will be offered in Kenyatta University Main Campus, City Campus, Mombasa, Nyeri, Kericho, and Embu Campuses.
Mode of Learning
- Full time students are expected to attend four hours of training each day during weekdays for a period of four weeks.
- The four hours each day will include both theory and laboratory practical lessons.
- Both full time and part time (evening and weekends) classes available in all campuses.
Year round monthly intake:- next classes begin:
- June intake starts on 13th June 2016
PC HARDWARE & SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE Qualifications:
- Mean grade of D+ (plus) at KSCE or Equivalent with at least D (plain) in Mathematics and English. Applicantsshould also have proficiency in computer use.
CCNA 1 Qualifications:
- Mean grade of C-(Minus) at KCSE or Equivalent and with at least D(plain)in Mathematics or Physics.
CCNA 2-4 Qualifications:
- ALL applicants to any subsequent module should have successfully completed the previous module.
- The Cyber Security certification lays the foundation for job rules such as network security specialist, network security administrator and network security support. Course duration is 8 weeks
- One should have successfully completed CCNA 1-4
Final Supplementary- Special Examination Timetable for Academic year 2015-2016. The examinations have been Scheduled to take place between 23rd May- 27th May 2016.
Students are advised to check for their units and follow the date,time,venue and groupings strictly given in this timetable.Please note that the venues provided are not to be changed
Also note that the below timetable has been posted to Corporate mails of Chairmen of teaching Departments and Campus Directors for any clarification