The Global Evaluation and Monitoring Network for Health (GEMNet-Health) is announcing an international workshop on “Impact Evaluation of Population, Health and Nutrition Programs” professionals. To know more about the GEMNet-Health click here
The workshop is sponsored by the School of Public Health and Applied Human Sciences, Kenyatta University The course will be held from July 20 – 31, 2020 in Nairobi Kenya. To know more about the Workshop click here.
For self-activation of off campus access to e-resources accounts please visit the self-activation link
Please follow the steps below:
- Login using your KU email(@students.ku.ac.ke or @ku.ac.ke)
- Upon successful login the system will redirect you back to the off campus registration page
- The system will retrieve and populate your name and KU email address
- Provide your student registration number or staff PF No.
- Click register
- Follow the prompts provided in the popup
- Upon successful registration, you will be redirected to the off campus platform. You can then proceed to access the resource of your choice
The ninth Royal Academy of Engineering Frontiers of Engineering for Development symposium will take place in Manchester from 5-7 May 2020. This symposium will cover the overarching theme 'Engineering Inclusive Cities'.
The symposium will focus on the UN Sustainable Development Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure, and will focus on inclusivity in the infrastructure of cities, in a developing country context.
The event will be made up of three multidisciplinary and interactive workshop-style sessions that explore the overall theme of 'Engineering Inclusive Cities'.
Click here for further information.