Moriasi, G.A., Ireri, A.M., & Ngugi, M.P.(2020). In Vivo Cognitive-Enhancing, Ex Vivo Malondialdehyde-Lowering Activities and Phytochemical Profiles of Aqueous and Methanolic Stem Bark Extracts of Piliostigma thonningii (Schum.). International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease,2020;2020:1367075. https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/1367075
Moriasi, G.A., Ireri, A.M., & Ngugi, M.P.(2020). In Vitro Antioxidant Activities of the Aqueous and Methanolic Stem Bark Extracts of Piliostigma thonningii (Schum.) Journal of Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine, 25: 1-9. http://doi.org/10.1177/2515690X20937988.
- Njihia, M., Mwaniki, E., Ireri, A., & Chege, F. (2020). Obstacles to successful uptake of Open Distance and Elearning (ODEL) programmes: A Case of Kenyatta University, Kenya. African Multidisciplinary Journal of Research (AMJR). Special Issue, January 2020. ISSN 2518-2986 (12 - 22).
- Mutinda, M.M., Ireri, A.M., & Mugambi, D.K. (2020). Autonomy and attitude towards school as correlates of learners’ academic performance In Kitui County, Kenya. International Journal of Innovative Research and Advanced Studies, 7(2), 116-123.
- Ngunu, S., Kinai, T., Ndambuki, P., & Ireri, A. (2019). Academic expectations as correlates of secondary school students’ academic achievement. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR). Doi. 10.21275/ART20198169.
- Mwangi, C.N., Ireri, A.M., Mwaniki, E.W. & Wambugu, S.K. (2018). Relationship among type of school, academic resilience and academic achievement among secondary school students in Kiambu County, Kenya. PEOPLE: International Journal of Social Sciences,3(3),1092-1107. DOI-https://dx.doi.org/10.20319/pijss.2018.33.10921107.
- Mwangi, C.N. & Ireri, A.M. (2017). Gender differences in academic resilience and academic achievement among secondary school students in Kiambu County, Kenya. Psychology Behavioural Science International Journal,5(5): 555-673. doi:10.19080/PBSIJ.2017.05.555673.
- Mwangi, C.N., Ireri, A.M., & Mwaniki, E. W. (2017). Correlates of academic resilience among secondary school students in Kiambu County, Kenya. Interdisciplinary Education and Psychology, 1(1):4.
- Mukuni, D. M., Ireri, A.M., & Ntarara, M.G. (2017). Swearing by women in a Miraa market: Convergence, identity, and “survival” strategies. Scholars Journal of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences, 5(9C):1296-1302. doi:10.21276/sjahss.2017.5.9.27.
- Mukuni, D.M., Ireri, A.M., Nthiga, P.M., & Owili, F.A. (2016).The social function of swearing in a Miraa market environment. Arts and Social Sciences Journal, 7(2): 187.doi:10.4172/2151-6200.1000187.
- Mwathi, D.K. & Ireri, A.M. (2016). Analysis of behavioral problems among standard six and seven pupils in Kamara Division of Nakuru County, Kenya. Journal of Education, 4(11), 1-8.
- Ireri, A. M., Wawire, C.K.,Mugambi, D.K., &Mwangi, C.N. (2015). Academic identity status measure: Psychometric properties when usedamong secondary school students in Kenya. International journal of School and Cognitive Psychology,2(4): 150. doi:10.4172/2469-9837.1000150.
- Mwangi, C.N., Okatcha, F.M., Kinai, T.K., &Ireri, A.M. (2015). Relationship between academic resilience and academic achievement among secondary school students in Kiambu County, Kenya. International Journal of School and Cognitive Psychology,S2:003. doi:10.4172/ijscp.S2-003.
- Maroko, G.M.,Ogola, F., Kithuka, M., Gatumu, H.N., Nyutu, J.G., Njuguna, C.N.,& Ireri, A.M.(2015).Influence of self-concealed psycho-social factors as predictors on the effectiveness of sexual self- disclosure during voluntary counseling and testing among university students in Kenya. International Journal of Psychology and Counselling,7(5),78-83, doi: 10.5897/IJPC2015.0316 A.
- Anthony M. Ireri, Pauline Thuku, Njagi I. Karugu. (2013). Relationship between occupational identity and attitudes towards work among first year university students in Dedan Kimathi University, Kenya. Psychology and Social Behavior Research, 1(4):88-97. DOI: 10.12966/psbr.10.01.2013.
- Joan M. Njagi, Anthony M. Ireri, Eliud Njagi, Daniel Akunga, Agustine T. O. Afullo, Mathew N. Piero, Isaac Mwanzo , Njagi I. Karugu. (2013). Knowledge, attitude and perceptions of Kadhodeki Village residents on the health risks posed by Kadhodeki Dumpsite in Nairobi, Kenya.Ethiopian Journal of Environmental Studies and Management 427-434.http://dx.doi.org/10.4314/ejesm.v6i4.12.
- Boaz Mokaya, Edward Oyugi, Edward Kigen,Haniel Gatumu, Anthony M. Ireri, (2013). Evaluating the effectiveness of three conflict resolution models in changing students’ intergroup expectancies and attitudes in Kenyatta University (Kenya). Education,(3), 178-184.DOI: 10.5923/j.edu.20130303.06.
- Pauline Thuku, Anthony M. Ireri (2013). Relationship between access to retirement information and retirement preparation among prospective retirees in Nyeri County, Kenya. Open Journal of Social Science Research, 1(1):1-6. DOI: 10.12966/ojssr.04.01.2013.
- Anthony M. Ireri, Philomena N. Mathuvi, Amos M. Njagi, Eric G. Mwenda, Haniel N. Gatumu, Joan M. Njagi, Mathew N. Piero, Njagi I. Karugu (2012). Assessing young people’s momentary thoughts about sex: A proposal of the Sex Envelope Game. International Journal of Applied Psychology,2 (3), 31-35. DOI: 10. 5923/j.ijap.20120203.03.
- Anthony M. Ireri, Dinah W. Tumuti, Philomena N. Mathuvi, Joan M. Njagi, Mathew N. Piero, Haniel N. Gatumu,Amos M. Njagi, Njagi I. Karugu (2012). Sources of VCT information and reasons for use or non use of VCT services by young people in selected rural locations in Kenya. International Journal of Social Science Tomorrow, 1(2).ISSN: 2277-6168. Available onlinewww.ijsst.com.
- Anthony M. Ireri, Daniel M. Mukuni, Philomena N. Mathuvi, Amos M. Njagi, Njagi I. Karugu (2012). An overview of major biological and contextual factors in language acquisition. American Journal of Linguistics,1(3): 33-39 DOI: 10.5923/j.linguistics.20120103.03.
- Dinah W. Tumuti, Anthony M. Ireri, Joshua W. Tumuti (2012). Relationship guidance sources, fears and reasons for marriage among young urban Christians in Kenya. International Journal of Prevention and Treatment,1(2): 31-39 DOI: 10.5923/j.ijpt.20120102.03.
- Mathuvi, P.N., Ireri, A.M., Mukuni, D.M., Njagi, A.M. & Karugu, N.I. (2012). An analysis of gender displays in selected children picture books in Kenya. International Journal of Arts, 2(5): 31-38 DOI: 10.5923/j.arts.20120205.01.
Books and Books Chapters
- Anthony Ireri (2011). Young People and VCT in Kenya: Factors influencing uptake of services in 12 locations of Central Kenya. VDM-Verlag Dr. Muller Publishing; Germany.
- Cewa Ireri Cewa (2009). The Diary of an English Teacher and other Poems.Unpublished.
Student Co Authored Publications
- Ndawa, A. N., Nyamari,J.M., & Ireri, A. M. (2019). Predictors of work-related musculoskeletal disorders among primary school teachers in Machakos County, Kenya. International Journal of Prevention and Treatment, 8(2): 29-40. doi:10.5923/j.ijpt.20190802.01.
- Anthony M. Ireri, Cecilia N. Mwangi, Elizabeth W. Mwaniki. Relationship between personality traits and statistics anxiety among Bachelor of Education students at Kenyatta University, Kenya. Society for Personality Assessment (SPA) Annual Convention at Washington Marriott Georgetown, Washington, D.C, March 2018.
- Elizabeth W. Mwaniki,Cecilia N. Mwangi, Anthony M. Ireri. Retooling teacher educators for 21st Century learning: A training workshop summary. Presented in the 4th International Annual October conference on Education and Lifelong Learning held, at Kenyatta University Conference Centre, Kenya, October, 2017.
- Elizabeth Mwaniki, Mukirae Njihia, Anthony Ireri. Online continuous assessment tests: The experience of school of Education, Kenyatta University.Presented in the 4th International Annual October conference on Education and Lifelong Learning held, at Kenyatta University Conference Centre, Kenya, October, 2017.
- Anthony Ireri , Elizabeth Mwaniki, Mukirae Njihia, Fatuma Chege. Teachers’ attitudes and preparedness for digital learning in Kenyan primary schools. Presented in the 61st Annual Conference of Comparative and International Education Society (CIES) at Atlanta Georgia, March 2017.
- Elizabeth Mwaniki, Mukirae Njihia, Fatuma Chege, Anthony Ireri. Development of interactive online modules: Lessons from Kenyatta University. Presented in the Pan-Commonwealth Forum 8, at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia, November 2016.
- Samwel Njihia, Elizabeth Mwaniki, Fatuma Chege, Anthony Ireri. Uptake of open and distance learning (ODL) programmes: A case of Kenyatta University, Kenya. Presented in the Pan-Commonwealth Forum 8 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia, November 2016.
- Ireri, A. Cewa (2011) A focus on contemporary culture: Marriage traditions explained. Utamaduni Mkoani: A Cultural Newsletter for Central Province5:6.
- Ireri Cewa (2008). The social and Community Benefits of Botanical Gardens. Utamaduni Mkoani: A Cultural Newsletter for Central Province1:3.
- Ireri, A.M. (2009).Empowering the District Cultural Development Committees: “An Idea Whose Time Has Come!”Utamaduni Mkoani: A Cultural Newsletter for Central Province 3: 2-3.
- Psychometric properties of the academic identity status measure among samples from Ghana, Iran, and Kenya.
- Validation of different research tools among Kenyan samples.