- Concept formation and misconceptions in science.
- School Science and society.
- Teacher mentoring. Technology across the curiculum
- Dr D Khatete, Innovative Pedagogy in Science Education Centre for Mathematics, Science and Technology Education in Africa (CEMASTEA) Nairobi. Kenya 17th to 19th June 2010
- Dr D Khatete, Children’s Ideas on Food Preservation and effect of age and level of schooling on children’s conceptions in science, Arusha, Tanzania, 10th t0 13 December 2002
- Dr D Khatete, Cultural perspectives affecting learning of science among African children., Nairobi, Kenya, 20th to 22nd July 2011
- D. Khatete, Trends in the Teaching and Learning of Science, Nairobi, Kenya, 12th to 16th November 2001
- Dr. D Khatete, M. Ochanji, A. Gathumbi, 2012, Teachers Integration of Technology in Secondary school teaching in Kenya
- Dr D Khatete, Dr Anna Obura, 2008, Study on Out-of School Children in Sierra Leon
- Dr D. Khatete, 2003 to 2006, Interventions to Enhance Girls Interest and Performance in Science and Mathematics in Kenya Primary Schools.
- Dr. D Khatete, Edit. Prof P. Mutunga and Prof. J. Stewart., 2003, What is (not) Happening in our Schools. My Chapter 3: Basic Learning Competencies and Life Skills, pp50 to 83, Published by Women’s Law Centre; University of Zimbabwe., ISBN: 1 77922 012 X
- D Khatete, S.K. Imbamba, O. Okelo, 1987, Biological Science for Schools Vol. I, Heinemann Kenya, 1987
- D Khatete, S.K Imbamba, O. Okelo, 1988, Biological Science for Schools, Vol. I, Practical Manual, Heinemann Kenya, 1988