Dr. Syprine Aoko Oyoo
Name: Syprine Aoko Oyoo
- •Oyoo, S.A., Mwaura, P., Kinai, T. (2018). Academic Resilience as a Predictor of Academic Burnout among Form Four Students in Homa-Bay County, Kenya. International Journal of Education and Research, 6 (3), 187-200
- Oyoo, S., Mwaura, P., Kinai, T. (2018). Academic Motivation and Academic Burnout among Secondary Students in Kenya. The 5th International Conference on Education and Lifelong Learning, Kenyatta University, Nairobi- Kenya.
- Predictors of Academic Burnout and its Relationship to Academic Achievement among Form Four Secondary School Students in Homa- Bay County, Kenya.
- The 5th International Conference on Education and Lifelong Learning, Kenyatta University, Nairobi- Kenya.
- Workshops Attended Teacher training and Development for Peace in the Horn of Africa and Surrounding Countries (June, 2018)
- Staff Mentors Workshop (Jan. 2018)
- ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 awareness Course (Jan, 2018)
- Module Development Training (May 2017)
- Training on Setting and Marking of Examinations (April 2017)
- Post- Graduate Seminar (2017)