Dr. Francis Omweri Onsongo
- Onsongo, F.O. (2017). Post-Partum Insusceptibility as a Proximate Determinant of Fertility amongst Abagusii Women of S.W. Kenya. International journal of Modern Sciences and Technology. http:www.ijmst.com/
- Onsongo, F.O (2008). The Theories and Methods of Fertility Estimation. Eastern African Journal of Humanities and Social Science.
- Onsongo, F.O. and Webb, L.N (2014). The importance of abortion in Kisii, Kenya. Southern Africa Journal of Demography.
- Odero, E.A, Odongo, F. and Onsongo, F.O. (2013). Contraceptive use by women of different levels of Education and Fertility in Kakamega North District, Kenya. International journal of physical and social Sciences. http://www.ijmra.us
- Odero, E.A; Odongo, F. and Onsongo, F.O. (2013). The Relationship between levels of Sexuality of Women of Different levels of Education and Fertility in Kakamega North District, Kenya. International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences. http://www.ijmra.us
- Odero, E.A; Odongo, F. and Onsongo, F.O. (2012). A statistical Investigation of Effects of Education on Fertility among Women in Kakamega North District, Kakamega County, Kenya. International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences. http://www.ijmra.us
Books and Books Chapters
- Onsongo, F.O. (2015). AGE 839. Methods and Techniques of Demographic Analysis. Kenyatta University Digital School.
- Onsongo, F.O. (2014). AGE 838, Theories and Methods of Demographic Analysis. Kenyatta University Digital.
- Onsongo, F.O. (2011). Fertility Decline in Kisii District, South Western Kenya: Role of the Proximate Determinants. Moi University 7th Annual International Conference 6th -10th September, 2011.
- Onsongo, F.O. (2014). Fertility decline in Kisii and Nyamira Counties. A demonstration of Global Fertility Decline. First International conference, Kisii University 30th – July 2nd August, 2014.
- Fertility Decline in Kisii District, South Western Kenya: Role of Proximate Determinant – In collaboration with Prof. Omboto
- Kenyatta University SHEDS Project: Revising the FGS Ministry of Education cooperation framework agreement.
- 7th Annual International Conferences: Knowledge Creation and Dissemination for the Realization of Millennium Development Goals – Moi University, 6th -10th April 2011.
- 1st Kisii University Interdisciplinary International Conference, Kisii University: 30th July – 2nd August, 2014
- NACADA, Alcohol Control Act, August 2016.
- Kenyatta University, Geography Department, Curriculum Review, March 2003